Everyone can support Hope Pregnancy Center
One by one we can make a difference. Join the Care Net of Central Texas family of volunteers and be a part of empowering women to choose life!
- Class Facilitators teach group classes offered to our clients each week.
- Event Planners work alongside other volunteers to coordinate Hope Pregnancy Center events.
- Peer Counselors counsel clients during pregnancy testing, STD testing and during support service appointments.
- Seamstress/Crafters produce items for special projects (quilts, blankets) and special events.
- Office Support Volunteers conduct administrative projects and provide clerical support.
- Fundraising Committee Members secure sponsorships for special events.
- Office Cleaning and Maintenance Volunteers keep the grounds and facilities beautiful for our clients.
Your church can get involved to assist Hope Pregnancy Center. We need Church Liaisons to represent their church at Hope Pregnancy fundraising events, provide your church with information regarding the events and information regarding the Center, and create opportunities for your church to become involved with Care Net. Your church can volunteer for a work day, commit to be a monthly donor, or be a sponsor for special events.
Become a business partner with Hope Pregnancy Center. Your business can become a Financial Underwriter for special events for the Center, provide in-kind services, or provide matching funds for your employees that donate. Your business can also become a monthly donor.